Crimp Micrograph Analysis
ElectrolyteStaining Unit 6
The ESU 6 ElectrolyteStaining Unit is a component of the MicroGraph System for the creation of high quality cross-sectional images of crimp connections and others.
- Very simple handling
- Efficient and quick cleaning
- Cleaning directly under the optics possible
- No waiting time
MacroZoom Unit 1.3
Microscope for visual analysis of cross-sectional images of crimped connections.
- Precise results in real-time
- Simple connection and installation with standard PC
- Clear illumination with LED ring light
- Analysis according to international standards
- Quality software for measuring and analysis
Schleuniger’s MicroGraph System allows the creation of high quality crimp cross-sectional images in a fraction of the time needed with “conventional” methods. The system is comprised of modular components that can be combined according to your individual needs.
SawInspect System 6
The SawInspect System 6 (SIS 6) is an innovative new product that provides crimp quality assurance and quality control to the wire processing industry. This extremely compact sawing and inspection system is used to quickly create and analyze crimp cross-sections by combining three individual Schleuniger quality products into one complete system:
- The precision cutting of the SawPolish Unit (SPU 6)
- The high quality microscope of the MacroZoom Unit (MZU 1.3)
- The electrolyte staining of the ElectrolyteStaining Unit (ESU 6)
The SawPolish Unit is a component of the MicroGraph System for the creation of high quality cross-sectional images of crimp connections.
- Three models for sawing and polishing a wide range of crimp connections
- Polishing disc is in line with the saw blade for fast and simple processing
- Compatible with ElectrolyteStaining Unit and MacroZoom Unit 1.3 for a complete crimp cross-section analysis
- Numerous sample holders are available for a variety of applications such as welding, potting and connector inspection